Tuesday, April 5, 2016

more double page spread

Today I conducted a survey to put my research to the test. I randomly selected 30 students at Cypress Bay High school, 15 girls and 15 boys, and asked each one whether having a set schedule for something helps them excel in their goals. Just like I predicted, over 75 percent of the students asked said having schedules benefits them greatly. I made a chart to show my findings:



















My findings lead me to my 100 percent decision to make my double page spread in the layout of a calendar. Readers can easily cut this portion out of the page and have it for easy excess to aid in physically doing exercise. In each boxed day of day there will be a list of ab exercises and directions on the second page of the double page spread for those we need further help. Bella will also be my model for these photos to stay consist and have readers believe Bella looks the way she does because she does these routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment