Thursday, April 7, 2016

Advertisement

For my advertisement, I chose to do something with fitness wear. So, I continued to further look into the latest trends for women workout attire. According to Huffington Post, yoga pants or so known as workout leggings are off the charts popular. They've become so popular that they're worn as everyday clothes and not just for work outs! They're comfortable and very stylish. After reading the HF I knew for sure workout leggings were the way to go. Specifically ones that go with the May and and summer feel. I decided on a pair of flowered colorful leggings. Bella is also my featured model in this ad.
My Idea is to have these two photos placed side by side, full page. In white writing will be "introducing the new comfortable, affordable, and stylish IsabellaStrong clothing line. Perfect for any occasion"
"Fashion Designers Are Getting Their Hands On The Athleisure Trends." Huffingtonpost.com. Ed. Julee Wilson. N.p., 16 Oct. 2015. Web.












No comments:

Post a Comment